Dinklage Associates is a neuropsychological assessment and consultation service for children and adults (ages 3-90). We provide comprehensive assessment of a broad range of learning disabilities, school and vocational difficulties, brain injury, and social/emotional challenges. Careful assessment of the role of school and family context, mood, motivation, and psychiatric status are part of any evaluation. Typical concerns of our clients include:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ ADHD)
- Reading disabilities (dyslexia)
- Problems with executive functioning
- Learning style versus disability
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability (NLD, NVLD)
- Asperger's Disorder
- Autistic spectrum disorder
- Cognitive problems secondary to psychiatric disorders
- Cognitive changes following head injury, lead poisoning
- Need WISC-V for school applications
Our goal is always to go beyond the diagnosis to recommendations that spring from a comprehensive understanding of the unique qualities of our clients in their particular school, family, and work circumstances.
Dr. David Dinklage is the founder of Dinklage Associates. He personally conducts most of the evaluations, and supervises every assessment. There are times when the client would be best served by a female evaluator, when there is a particular time pressure for completion, or when the assessment must be conducted in a language other than English. In these cases, Dr. Dinklage works with several associates who are excellent clinicians in their own right and who collaborate with him to meet the client's specific needs.